Bloody Freezing !!!

...well it was by Florida standards at least! The first 3 laps were torture as the wind was blowing so hard - managed to get 8 laps done though with out much trouble (had to stop a little early as Sam's knee was playing up). I have actually had cold light laser treatment on my knee which seems to have helped quite a bit (think Star Trek gadget that heals with light - it basically boosts good cells while ignoring the dead ones), and my back is a lot better since having some work done (thank 'work' for insurance !!). only another 50 or so weeks until the big one :O

Comments

Daisy said…
My chiro fixed my finger for me with that cold laser thing! It is awesome. Keep up the good work Froggy!

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!