HOLY DETAILS BATMAN!!!!

My Garmin watch is scary !! We took the kids out for a little stroll around our neighborhood and I put the watch on to see how far it was (different to the normal 'lap' with a nice big hill for endurance) ..... well Garmin.com have just added Mac support for my watch (tried linking it to a PC and lost all the info!) and (obviously!) it quickly and easily installed and communicated...... THIS :O You can see my house from here!! You can also see that I forgot to turn it off before walking around the house for a bit !! That is a lot of detail.

Needless to say, it's goodbye Nike watch, hello Garmin supercomputer :D

Comments

Daisy said…
OMG! That is so cool!! What kind of watch is it??
Frog said…
It's the Garmin Forerunner 405 - a GPS watch that even tells the time !!
Frog said…
I did some hill running today - builds endurance, and it hurts!!

A bit quicker than yesterday!
Shana said…
That is pretty cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!