Prince Charming and the Princesses !!

That was a tough half-marathon. I think mainly due to the lack of training since Sam's ankle injury, and also the fact that I wasn't well. It was an all-girl marathon (hence the Princess in the title!) but Princes were also allowed to support their Princesses by running with them - what really got on my nerves was the fact that a 'Prince' won the race.... IMO he should have been disqualified! What an asshole! He must have been really pleased with himself beating the girls (by a whole 2 minutes I might add!).... okay, I think I got that out of my system!

If you click here you can see the Garmin mapping of our run :)

Comments

Daisy said…
Ahhh! It all makes sense now! Nice job - and I agree - they shouldn't have let a guy win. What a load of crap!
Anonymous said…
Yes it all makes sense now :o) Did you find a pink shirt to wear? :o) And I agree that they shouldn't have let him win - what a loser!
Frog said…
They supplied us with pink shirts which I was going to wear, but even William would have had trouble fitting into it! So I wore my old reliable yellow shirt!
Shana said…
LOL gee thanks for that visual.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!