Getting help getting fit

Went for my free (1 of 3) personal training session today to determine how fit I am, where improvements (what? I'm perfect already!!) can be made etc. Brad seems like a nice guy - couldn't get him to smile though. Anyway I had 'white-coat syndrome' which screwed up some of the test results. Apparently my blood pressure was a little high and my heartbeat recovery was poor (I shall be keeping an eye on it, don't worry!!!), but overall I'm in a good place - my current health age is 2 years younger than I am, my body fat %age is low. It will be interesting to see what I would get for my $89 sessions if I were to go with the personal trainer regularly.... honestly, I think I'll use the 3 freebies to get pointed in the right direction and go from there.

Comments

Daisy said…
2 years younger eh?? Must be all that naked ironing! And the tanned ass.

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!