Lifestyle Family Fitness

Well I took the plunge... it's really difficult to train every day when you have kids and your partner goes away a lot on business, so I decided to join a GYM ("Gime? what the heck's a Gime?" - Homer J) It's surprisingly nice, has great Kids facilities (2 hours a day!!), 100's of treadmills etc. and it's half the price of the Y .... oh, and you can get all naked in the tanning machine - I've never tanned my butt before !!! :D

Anyway with William back to school tomorrow I shall be starting up my morning with a workout that isn't at 5:30 in the am ... YIPPEE!!!!

Comments

Daisy said…
Back to School... in July? Is it ESY? Or the regular school year?

We just ordered a bowflex last week. Should be interesting!

I am just gonna go ahead and skip any comments about the naked butt tanning...
Frog said…
It is a year-round school... He's now a 5th grader :O (The youngest in his class I might add)

As for the naked butt, you disappoint me!
Daisy said…
Guess I was just sort of wondering how we would ever know if you were telling the truth about your tan bum? Take your word for it? Is that the idea then?

And wow!! Fifth Grade!! You must be so proud!
Frog said…
Tell you what, when it's nice and evenly tanned I'll email you a pic ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!