Treadmill is not the same as Tarmac

Well I went to the Gym this morning! Iain absolutely loves it there. He has lots of toys to play with, and lots of kids his age to interact (and catch colds!) with.

As for me, I got my ass on a treadmill and ran for an hour. It took me about 50 minutes to get used to it... let's just say I was a bit wobbly on the edges - it's not easy running on those things!! Anyway, I walked @ 4mph for the first 2 mins then pumped it up to 6mph for 1.2 miles (the same distance as a lap around our street), then down to 4mph for another 2 mins etc. until I did 5 miles (57 mins total) then cooled down @3.5mph....

The positive side of it is that you're forced to pace yourself, but it's not quite the same as being on the road.

Loving the Gym though :D

K.M.F... with a/c :D

Comments

Daisy said…
So - K.M.F. means??? You are inspiring!

You haven't burned your ass yet have you? Then you'd really have a hot ass wouldn't you?!
Frog said…
Keep Moving Forward...

My ass has been nowhere near the tanning rooms .... yet!

Popular posts from this blog

Master Choe (that's pronounced Chay!) in da house?

Sign me up for next year !!